Dear Bhe,
We've been friends for so long. There have been lots of tears and
so much laughter between us. I feel closer to you than anyone else. I've
listened and hurt every time you fell in love, longing to be the one in your
arms. I've been there for you when every one of your relationships fell
apart. You listened and cried with me when we found out about the cancer and
you stood by my side through all of it. Now is the time to tell you that the
waiting is over.
The love you so desperately seek is here in my arms.
You've often asked why I'm not interested in any of the men who hit on me
when we're all out. I've always told you they weren't the one for me. Now
I'm telling you that you are the one for me. You’re the one I dream about.
No one can make me laugh like you, even when I'm knee deep in tears. The
reason I've been alone for five longs years is this: I've been waiting for
you to see the love in my eyes that's only for you. I'll wait forever if
that’s how long it takes. I need you. I miss you when you’re gone, and I hurt
when you’re sad. I love you, Brian, for everything you are.
Love Always,
Orlando
I Rise from the Dead
Warning This Site has Some Adult Content....
Dont Enter if you Dont Want Offense!!!
I warned you already that this site is BIgay Adult content Site
This blog is dedicated to those who worship Noypi men, boys and guys and bi's alike. It is a blog for Noypi males who deserve a spotlight. Photos or videos appearing here maybe original or grabbed from public sites in the world wide web.
To avoid copyright issues and to give courtesy to the third-party sites and third-party authors, we will acknowledge them as the source of information.
We do not endorse s*x trade here.
We only want to showcase good looking guys and link them to you. Contact numbers appearing along with the photos/videos have already appeared on their own sites, therefore it was their own initiative to make their information public.

Dont Enter if you Dont Want Offense!!!
I warned you already that this site is BIgay Adult content Site
This blog is dedicated to those who worship Noypi men, boys and guys and bi's alike. It is a blog for Noypi males who deserve a spotlight. Photos or videos appearing here maybe original or grabbed from public sites in the world wide web.
To avoid copyright issues and to give courtesy to the third-party sites and third-party authors, we will acknowledge them as the source of information.
–––––– WARNING ––––––
This site contains sexually explicit, adult material and is for adults only!
By entering this site, you certify that you are 18 years or older and, if required in the locality where you view this site, 21 years or older, that you have voluntarily come to this site in order to view sexually explicit material.
We do not endorse s*x trade here.
We only want to showcase good looking guys and link them to you. Contact numbers appearing along with the photos/videos have already appeared on their own sites, therefore it was their own initiative to make their information public.

CONTENT WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Content Warning
The blog that you are about to view may contain content only suitable for adults. In general, Google does not review nor do we endorse the content of this or any blog. For more information about our content policies, please visit the Blogger Terms of Service
http://scmplayer.net/
◄ WARNING ◄ WARNING ► WARNING ►
♀WARNING♀WARNING♀WARNING♀
Contents in this blog are restricted to adults only. If you are under the age of 18 or if you find adult material offensive, please leave this site immediately and do not download any of our contents.The owner and members of this Blog, Blogger, and Blogspot are not associated with the links on this blog's pages and hold no responsibility for their content. The content of any of the links found herein are not stored in the Webmaster's nor the contributor's computer hard drives or servers.
All models and artists depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of the photography and/or filming as we definitely does not condone, post or promote any kind of child pornography.
All of the images and videos are from internet sources and we believe they are in the public domain and consumption. However we make no claim nor do we take credit for images/videos unless otherwise specified. Original authors retain their copyright material. By viewing this blog, you agree and confirm that you are at least 18 years of age, that it is not prohibited for you watching such materials, and that you agree with everything mentioned above.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment